After setting up a team it is time to add some team members. The members section is where you can add these members one-by-one.
2.1 Adding a team member
- Navigate to Team Showcase > Members and Add a new member
- Fill in your members name in the title field.
- Add a bio (if you have one) in the content field.
- Add a profile image in the featured image section
- Press the Publish button in the right.
2.2 Assigning the member to a team
After you saved you first member it is time to assign this member to a team to do this you have to stay in the team member page.
- Scroll down to the select teams section
- Click the select list
- Assign the member to a team by selecting the team in the list.
- Hit the publish button
After you selected the team name you will see a tag below the select list with the assigned team name
2.3 Adding meta information
Now you assigned the member to a team you will be able to see new meta fields after you published the changes.
The meta fields are related to the chosen team layout so depending the layout you will see the new meta fields appearing in the meta data section.
- Scroll down to the meta data section
- Fill in the available fields with the user data
- Hit Publish
Congratulations you added your first team member! Now go and add some more by repeating the same process.