The team section is where you create your team showcase. Here you can choose a layout for showcasing the team on the website and here you can find the code that you need to add the showcase to the site.
You can also start with adding members but the available Meta fields (for telephone, position, social etc…) depend on the chosen layout so we think the best way is to start with setting up the team.
1.1 Creating a team name
The team name will not show up on the website but is a way to identify the team in the CMS:
- Navigate to Team Showcase > Teams and Add a new team
- Fill in a team name for your team in the title field.
- Press the Publish button in the right.
1.2 Select a team skin
The next step is to select a skin. The skin is the layout of the team showcase that will show on the website. In the plugin you will find a couple of default skins
- Collapse – The members are presented in a grid with a collapse panel for extra content
- List – The members are presented in a list.
Extra skins for layover, table, carousel and custom skin options are available in the Pro plugin
Depending the skin that your choose some other settings will become available to finetune the layout to your needs.
- Scroll to the showcase layout section and choose a skin.
- Set the extra options to finetune the layout
- Hit publish
Congratulations you have set up your first team you can start adding team members now.